The Spice House Tuscan Olive Oil Seasoning
Tuscany is famed for its beauty, its wine, its beef, and its olive oil. We created Tuscan olive oil seasoning to add zing to bread-dipping oil. We soon realized it's also great on croutons, mixed in with breadcrumbs for a casserole topping, or as a flavoring for mac and cheese.
Staff Tips & Tricks
- Tuscan Seasoning + Olive Oil + Toasted Bread = Quick appetizer to impress your guests.
- Great short-cut to make homemade salad dressing, mix 2 tablespoons Tuscan Seasoning with 2/3 cups oil and 1/3 cup vinegar, and let it stand for at least 15 minutes.
- Good way to zip up fresh tomatoes and other veggies!
- This blend is delicious as a seasoning for breading or a topping for macaroni and cheese, or try mixing some with the ground meat when making Italian meatballs.
- Also works great as a dry rub for meats like chicken, lamb, and pork.
About This Blend
This blend combines sweet, garlic and herbaceous flavor profiles. Perfect as a topping for many different applications and as a base for several sauces and dips. The rich color of the bell peppers and paprika also makes this an eye-catching ingredient.
Garlic, onion, kosher salt, pepper, bell peppers, cane sugar, rosemary, paprika.